Dr.Singhphysiocare is near your location |
If you want Physiotherapy services in your home in Rohini, you should choose Drsinghphysiocare Home Health Care services, as it is one of the leading healthcare providers in the city
If you want physiotherapy services in Delhi, I believe you should opt for physiotherapy at home because it’s hard to travel if you suffer from any medical condition, such as injury. After all, you know that Delhi is a big city with a vast geographical area, and you know that Delhi is suffering from worse pollution and traffic conditions.
Rohini’s home physiotherapy services also have some benefits, such as choosing your own time and date, and home physiotherapy is more cost-effective than typical clinic visits. So if you want to book a physiotherapist for home physiotherapy in Rohini, go to the Drsinghphysiocare page and send a call request. You will receive the details of the best home physiotherapist.
Different Types of Physiotherapy Services at Home in Rohini.
Cardiac & pulmonary physiotherapy.
Women’s health physiotherapy.
Here are some of the most common types of physiotherapy:
1. Neurological physiotherapy: This type of physiotherapy is focused on the treatment of conditions that affect the nervous system, such as stroke, multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson’s disease. Neurological physiotherapists work to improve mobility, balance, and coordination by using exercises and techniques that target the affected areas of the nervous system.
2. Cardiovascular and pulmonary physiotherapy: This type of physiotherapy focuses on treating conditions that affect the heart and lungs, such as heart disease and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Cardiovascular and pulmonary physiotherapists use exercise therapy and breathing techniques to help improve cardiovascular fitness and lung function.
3. Sports physiotherapy: Sports physiotherapy is focused on the treatment of injuries and conditions that affect athletes and active individuals. Sports physiotherapists use techniques such as exercise therapy, manual therapy, and sports-specific training to help athletes recover from injuries and improve their performance.
4. Musculoskeletal physiotherapy: This type of physiotherapy focuses on treating injuries and disorders that affect the muscles, bones, and joints. Musculoskeletal physiotherapists use a variety of techniques, such as manual therapy, exercise therapy, and electrotherapy, to help reduce pain, increase range of motion, and improve strength and flexibility.
5. Geriatric physiotherapy: Geriatric physiotherapy is focused on the treatment of older adults who have age-related conditions, such as arthritis, osteoporosis, and dementia. Geriatric physiotherapists use techniques such as exercise therapy, manual therapy, and balance training to help improve mobility, strength, and quality of life in older adults.
6. Women’s health physiotherapy: Women’s health physiotherapy is focused on the treatment of conditions that affect women’s health, such as pelvic floor dysfunction, pregnancy-related back pain, and incontinence. Women’s health physiotherapists use techniques such as pelvic floor exercises, manual therapy, and education to help women manage these conditions.
In addition to these specific types of physiotherapy, there are also many sub-specialties and areas of focus within the field, such as orthopedic physiotherapy, hand therapy, and aquatic therapy. Physiotherapists may also work in a variety of settings, such as hospitals, clinics, schools, and sports teams, and may work with individuals of all ages and backgrounds. Regardless of the specific type of physiotherapy, the ultimate goal of treatment is to help individuals achieve their optimal level of mobility, function, and quality of life.
How Drsinghphysiocare Can Help You:-
Drsinghphysiocare.com has very experienced physiotherapists well-versed in modern manual techniques and rehabilitation protocols. Moving patients from one place to another is complicated and can even increase the damage. Drsinghphysiocare.com offers physiotherapists home visits to rehabilitate patients in the comfort of their homes. Regular home physiotherapy by our physiotherapist helps patients actively and vigorously return to independence.
Senior physicians select our talented and experienced physiotherapists after they meet our strict recruitment standards. As a result of our higher standards and quality of service, many patients have recovered from the comfort of their homes and saved their valuable time and money.